Re: number of people acceptable to keep everyone unmuted during a meeting?

Monte Single

I agree with ann.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann
Parsons
Sent: August 25, 2020 9:58 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] number of people acceptable to keep everyone unmuted
during a meeting?

Brian,

I don't care how much you quote, though I dislike reams and reams of quoted
material. I am referring to your habit of putting the quoted material
before your own post. It's difficult for a blind person to read your
messages when you format this way. One must read line by line and this
takes time and effort. Please take a look at the quoted material below and
you'll see what I mean.

Since this list is composed almost entirely of people who use screen readers
i.e. are blind or visually impaired, it would be a kindness if you could put
your post on top of the quoted material! Thank you!

Ann P.