Re: number of people acceptable to keep everyone unmuted during a meeting?

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

Brian, it is certainly your right to post as you will. Just be aware that you may not be reaching as many people as you want because your style of writing is difficult to read. I've made a polite request, and been refused, 'nough said.

Ann P.