Re: number of people acceptable to keep everyone unmuted during a meeting?

Ann Parsons

Evening all,

Well, if I knowed you was comin', I'd a-baked a cake. Just this simple piece of knowledge makes all the difference in the world. I can now look for the hyphen! Thank you for explaining your method in what I thought was madness. <smiling>

Ann P.