Re: regarding NVDA configurationsprifles

Quentin Christensen

Once you have a profile activated, either manually, or triggered by an app, any changes you make while in that profile (while in the app in the case of triggered profiles) are saved in the profile itself rather than the "normal" profile.  So, firstly, make sure you are in the profile you think you are in before making the change.

To have NVDA report text formatting while reading is in NVDA's "Document Formatting" settings.  Press NVDA+control+d to open that page of the settings directly.

Also, if you are interested in the NVDA group that Mike mentioned, the address is: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 11:14 PM Cristina Ebetiuc <ebetiucristina@...> wrote:

Hi

How can I set an NVDA profile to tell all formatings of a text like a underlined, bold, etc. Whenever I activeate the formatings they are activated for the whole NVDA and not for the profile only.

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager