Re: number of people acceptable to keep everyone unmuted during a meeting?

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 10:57 AM, Pamela Dominguez wrote:
And some of us don't bother to look,
-
And, m'dear, that's your problem, not mine.  A number of you need to get over the idea that others must do as you see fit, rather than as they see fit.  This will be my last comment on these inane demands that I conform to your preferences.  I'm sticking to mine.