Re: number of people acceptable to keep everyone unmuted during a meeting?

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 10:06 PM, Pamela Dominguez wrote:
In a normal email, if the person answers the person’s questions, you can see what they are responding to under the response.
-
No.  In a typical "blind-style" email, perhaps, but I can assure you that most of the world does "quote, response, quote, response, quote, response" not "response, quote, response, quote, response, quote," when complex exchanges are involved.

Even I don't quote at the top when it would be immediately obvious to most readers in a topic what I was responding to.  This message is another case where there have been multiple responses, by multiple members, prior to this offering by me.

This entire message would be far harder to decipher were the assertion I'm saying is incorrect were to be at the bottom.  I would, in fact, for most readers, be entirely backward.

I also found out that NVDA (and, by extension, I'd be willing to presume most screen readers) can handle block quotes in e-mail messages with a built-in single letter navigation command, and a complementary single character (but not letter) built-in command to jump out of a block quote to the next/previous batch of unquoted material.  Anyone who wants to read about that can see the topic on the NVDA Group:
Access regarding email with quotations and screen readers, NVDA, in this case