Re: number of people acceptable to keep everyone unmuted during a meeting?

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Gene,

         Block quotation is used in HTML email, no matter what client or webmail is used.  It is not limited to Thunderbird but Tbird was used as an example.  I just finished playing with the commands mentioned, using NVDA, in Thunderbird, Outlook 2016, and em Client and it works the same in all of them.  I'll play with Gmail webmail, which is what I usually use, later on.