Re: number of people acceptable to keep everyone unmuted during a meeting?

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

And I can confirm the behavior is the same when reading messages with block quotation in Gmail webmail.

One thing I do find odd is that NVDA does not announce "depth" of block quotes when multi-level quoting is active, or at least it doesn't when encountering the start of the next deeper level of quotation.  Not that it's essential, but it can be handy to know.  It's just telling you when you enter a section that's block quoted.

The comma command does jump out, but if someone uses blank lines at the start of a reply segment you will get "blank" announced just like you would any other time you encounter a blank line.