locked Re: Talking about quoting threads in the blindness community

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Yes while I agree I still think that the subject line should've still been changed especially if they were going to start talking about you. I hate to say it but half of this group is lazy and chooses not to change the subject lines when they should be changed and it was just quite getting annoying. This group used to be a really good group and change things when Carlos or a Moderator by the name of Jean used to ask. But now it's like all that mess is gone by the wayside but oh well. I guess I'll become the groups permanent subject line changer.
joseph hudson

Email FaceTime and iMessage
jhud7789@twc.com

Office phone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency sell

254-813-2461

https://www.facebook.com/joseph.hudson.9404

https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

On Aug 27, 2020, at 12:18 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@gmail.com> wrote:

Joseph,

I dislike "the curtains not matching the carpet" just as much as you do, but thread drift happens, and in this case the original topic was exhausted long before complaints about me began. I find the lack of topic changing to occur far more frequently in some quarters than others. I routinely split, and re-title, topics on a number of groups I moderate when individuals don't do that themselves and there's a "real topic" in my opinion that should be spun off.

When topics where the original question has been answered, but it then starts to drift "at random" I don't.

Some groups are also a lot more strict about topic focus than others. This one appears to be fairly wide-ranging from what I've observed.
--
Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 2004, Build 19041
Always remember that computers are just glorified light bulbs - they rarely fail in continuous use and usually go pop when turned off and on.
~ Technician with the username Computer Bloke, on Technibble.com

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.