Re: can you play an ITunes audio file on any other player?

Smiling?

Go to ninite.com.

From: Jim Rawls [mailto:jazzpiano@...]
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2015 10:18 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] can you play an ITunes audio file on any other player?

My wife sent me an audio file from her IPad, and I don’t have ITunes on my windows 8.1 computer. I tried installing the program, and I hit the install button, and it just sits there and nothing happens. It will not install no matter how long I wait. So, is there another player that will play audio files from ITunes? Orr, if there isn’t, is there some way to get ITunes to install on my windows computer/? I am using W8.1, jaws 17 on my computer. Thanks for your help. Jim