locked Re: Talking about quoting threads in the blindness community

Laz

Hi all,

While this does not excuse the rudeness on the part of Joseph hudson
in his messages, it should be noted that Brian is fully sighted and
does things as a sighted person does. It is far easier for him as a
sighted person to find answers in an email message given in the way he
prefers. As we all know most sighted people don't understand that some
blind people may have to and prefer, to do things slightly differently
than some fully sighted people do for good reason. This is why it's
customary for everyone to top post on mailing lists as most blind
people do.

I hope this clears up any confusions.

Laz list moderator

On 8/27/20, joanne <grandma1323@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you, Ann. You presented both sides in a very helpful way, and I will
try this method. Yes it's different than how I'd do it, but it sounds to me

like you have found an efficient way to read the sender's reply.