Re: Question: How to Reply To the Original Sender Of a Groups.io Message Using Outlook 365

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

The default behavior for "Reply" for any Groups.io message is "Reply to List" unless a group owner has engineered something very odd, which I have yet to see a single one do.

I will repeat, one last time, if you wish to reply to the sender of a given message, privately, then use the Reply to Sender link at the bottom of that message.  Activating same should trigger your email client or webmail to open a blank message with the sender's address filled in and with the subject reading, "Private:," followed by the title of the actual topic.  Of course, you can alter the Subject to your liking if you so choose.