Re: Oddity with TechTalk message format - Reported to Group Owner

Laz

Hi Gene,

Carlos most likely set this list up to be in plain text most likely
due to considerations about blind people reading the messages with
screen readers. He also apparently set it up so that all replies go to
the list and most likely checked thecheckmark which removes other
reply options which is the likely reason for the reply to sender
option not appearing.

I hope that helps.

Stay well,

Laz

I'm not sure what the problem is. I checcked a message from the NVDA list
and I found the same thing. there is no reply to member link. To me, going

through messages with a screen-reader, it appears to me as though they are
HTML messages and I'm curious how you know they are text. Is it the lack of

formatting or images?

I'll probably write to support about this but, since I've seen this on two
lists, I suspect it is a general problem.