Re: Oddity with TechTalk message format - Reported to Group Owner

Carolyn Arnold

I think it is a groups.io problem. But, as Brian has said, we can go down to Reply to Sender and copy the sender's address; that did work.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2020 11:47 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Oddity with TechTalk message format - Reported to Group Owner

I'm not sure what the problem is. I checcked a message from the NVDA list and I found the same thing. there is no reply to member link. To me, going through messages with a screen-reader, it appears to me as though they are HTML messages and I'm curious how you know they are text. Is it the lack of formatting or images?

I'll probably write to support about this but, since I've seen this on two lists, I suspect it is a general problem.