Re: Question: How to Reply To the Original Sender Of a Groups.io Message Using Outlook 365

Gene

It came back to the group. As I said, this is not a universally effective command.

From: Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2020 1:08 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Question: How to Reply To the Original Sender Of a Groups.io Message Using Outlook 365

OK, Norman, I'm trying your advice. I right clicked, hope this does not come back to the group. If it comes to you, you don't need to reply, just know you have my thanks for this idea that works. If it doesn't, then, heaven help us, it will come to the group. I know, that Brian's does though, so there is more than one way to skin a cat.