From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2020 2:02 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Browser Help Please.

Janet,

          It's always worth opening Windows 10 Settings, Apps, Default Apps if you're on Windows 10 to make sure that your default web browser is Brave if that's what you want.  Things are getting much better as far as Windows 10 allowing applications to set themselves as default on installation on user request, but some still don't succeed in doing so.  It never hurts to check.