From: Norman
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2020 1:42 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Question: How to Reply To the Original Sender Of a Groups.io Message Using Outlook 365

Why doesn't ms quit making mail apps?

I declare if we all used tb the world would be a better place. Seems to
me that there would have to be a reply to sender option somewhere in
outlook/win mail, but i guess i could be wrong about the ability for ms
programers to think clearly anymore.

It does not work in the windows10 mail app either! Heather
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene" <gsasner@gmail.com>