Re: Question: How to Reply To the Original Sender Of a Groups.io Message Using Outlook 365

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 03:06 PM, Norman wrote:
Just for the record, i still think ms should quit making email clients.
-
Other than Outlook, I'm right there with you.  I cannot describe how deep my loathing is for the Windows 10 Mail App, which gives real e-mail clients from any maker (including Outlook from Microsoft) a bad name!