From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2020 2:24 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Browser Help Please.

But if someone is getting a separate Windows 10 machine, I disagree that you
should upgrade the Windows 7 machine unless you intend to use it regularly.
If you intend to keep it as a backup machine, I think Windows 7 should be
kept on it. Microsoft has had enough problems with its full upgrades
recently that I want a system that is reliable and that won't be upgraded if
I have to use it as a backup. Assumedly, using it as a backup would be for
short periods if something goes wrong with the Windows 10 machine.

I wouldn't use it in circumstances where I have to give personal
information.