Re: Browser Help Please.

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

I can't tell you how to make Brave open normally since I've never seen it open abnormally.  I'd suggest nuking that desktop icon and putting a new one on the desktop via the method of your choosing.

In Brave Settings, invoked via ALT+F,S, you need to navigate to the Downloads part of Advanced settings and tweak download location, and whether you're asked each time you download or not, there.