Re: Question: How to Reply To the Original Sender Of a Groups.io Message Using Outlook 365

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

David,

           Thanks.  I'm aware of the "tips and tricks" of digging into email headers, but haven't had to use them in years, as I participate through the Groups.io web interface.  The Private button beneath the web compose window is still present, and still functions.

            The reason I brought up the absence of the usual "Reply to Sender" option that appears at the bottom of all other group messages I receive, if I turn e-mail delivery on temporarily, is that it is Groups.io's mechanism for making that digging unnecessary.  Once activated, with a few exception cases like one reported here earlier, it almost always fires up your email and prepopulates the To and Subject fields.  Easy peasy.  And you can edit the Subject if you want something else.