Re: Browser Help Please.

Veronica Kirk

I have kept all three of my computers: windows XP, windows 7 and windows 10. Each one has something that I like better about it than the others, so I just had to keep all three.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Janet
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2020 5:06 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Browser Help Please.

Hi All,
I do intend to buy a new Windows 10 laptop. I don't intend on keeping my Windows 7 when I finally get my new Windows 10 laptop for very long, maybe I might keep Windows 7 just until I get used to Windows 10, in which I am hoping that will not take very long.
Good advice from Brian and Gene though.

Janet