Re: Browser Help Please.

heather albright

So strange. But try this windows i and type default and it will get you to your default programs. So find webbrowser, and select brave. So you can go to the run box and type in a site and windows should use brave. And not sure why the short cut does not do this. so delete that short cut and go to your shell apps folder and put brave on it by send the shortcut to the desktop. cheers Heather

----- Original Message -----
From: "Janet" <janet.harvard@outlook.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2020 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Browser Help Please.

Hi Gene and All,
Ok, I finally downloaded the Brave Browser, and I restarted my computer, and then I had an update from JAWS, and had to restart again, so, I finally got to try to use Brave. I do have the Brave icon on my desktop, but when I enter on Brave, it seems to take me to my download folder as that is where I download files to, instead of Brave connecting to my internet. How can I get Brave to connect to my internet, so if I want to browse the internet? I can't find where to tell Brave where to download my files either. Any suggestions?

Thank you.
Janet