Re: two items

Carolyn Arnold

Here is the bottom letterhead of the V iPhone list, and to
subscribe, of course, just copy the unsubscribe line and
take the u and the n out. Send email with Subscribe in the
subject field.

--
The following information is important for all members of
the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of
this list, or if you feel that a member's post is
inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators
directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be
reached at: mktay@ucla.edu. Your list owner is Cara Quinn -
you can reach Cara at caraquinn@caraquinn.com

---
Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
from it, send an email to
viphone+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/A7365E432EF84BA887
3FB0958BB88A5C%40home
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/A7365E432EF84BA88
73FB0958BB88A5C%40home?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>