Re: Listing the contents of a CD or DVD

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

What version of Windows is in use here?    I agree that Autoplay is involved.

If you are using Windows 10, go to Settings, Devices, Autoplay and if Autoplay is on, take a look at what the default action is for Removable Drives.  You'll probably want to reset it to either ask me every time or to open folder to view files (File Explorer).