Re: Test message

Gene

The regular e-mail address isn't shown. It sounds like a reasonable change to make, though it will be of little benefit.

The only possible problem I see is that now and then, someone asks on list if someone has the e-mail address of a person or someone puts their address in a message if they want messages sent to them off list. I'm not sure that matters since it is unlikely such information would come up in the kinds of searches of archives people would be expected to do, but you never know if rarely or very rarely, something might come up.

From: Laz
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2020 2:34 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Test message

To join the BlindAds list just send a blank email message to the
following email address,

BlindAds+subscribe@groups.io

here's a website,

www.talkingmp3players.com

and here is a regular email address,

Laz@talkingmp3players.com

The above was just a test. You may now return to your regularly
scheduled program.

Laz

accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/