From: Laz
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2020 2:34 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Test message

To join the BlindAds list just send a blank email message to the
following email address,

BlindAds+subscribe@groups.io

here's a website,

www.talkingmp3players.com

and here is a regular email address,

Laz@talkingmp3players.com

The above was just a test. You may now return to your regularly
scheduled program.

Laz

accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/