Re: Admin. A possible change to list settings

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 03:57 PM, Gene wrote:
Now and then, someone sends a message asking if anyone knows the e-mail address of someone a member is trying to contact who is a person, not a business.
-
And, ideally, that sort of reply should occur in private anyway.  While I'm willing to share e-mail addresses of people I know with people I know, and where I'm as certain as can be that no objections would be raised, I'd never post same on a public list.

If we fix the "Reply to Sender" not showing at the bottom of TechTalk messages, that will be much, much easier to do, too.