From: Jerry Berrier
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2020 3:00 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] two items

I have a suggestion regarding subject lines. Instead of using a subject
like "Two items", it's better to use a meaningful subject line that hints at
the question you're going to ask. That way people can choose not to read the
message if they don't have anything to add. It might be better to send a
separate message for each item with a descriptive subject line for each.

From: gbmagoo@gmail.com
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Date: Friday, August 28, 2020 11:03 am

Good morning what is ID Pro I did a search for in the App Store and didn't
see it I'm curious and then maybe I can help you thanks
On Aug 28, 2020, at 07:28, Joe Giovanelli <joegio100@gmail.com> wrote:

?Good morning,

I have two questions:

1. Is there a list for Iphone users?

I have Eye-d Pro on my Iphone. When it opens, there is loud music which
is much louder than the voiceover speech.

Is there a way to turn off the music?

Thank you for your thoughts.

Joe Giovanellli, W2PVY