From: Joe Giovanelli [mailto:joegio1@earthlink.net]
Sent: 29 November 2015 21:41
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] tracks on a cd are in the wrong order

Hi, Walter,

Thanks for the suggestion. Express Rip does what it says it does: rip tracks
from cds. I guess Express Burn is supposed to do what you said.

There is no help nor any other menus. When run, I am asked to select the
kind of disk I wish to burn. I choose Audio CD.

After that choice, I tab till I hear "Create." I already had the disk to be
copied in the drive. I do not hear the disk spin up.

Tabbing further, there's a box which tells me to copy cd. Right below it is
a group of radio buttons about normalization. The first shows this as
disabled, which is what I want. Others show what I guess are progressively
greater normalization amounts.
I try either the spacebar or enter. Nothing happens.

When I select Burn Cd, I'm told there are no files in the list.

What am I missing?

Joe G.