Re: Admin. A possible change to list settings

Gene

That's an advantage of making the change I made. This setting has nothing to do with addresses being seen inn the to line in the web interface. They aren't shown. The setting I changed, before I changed it, wouldn't have allowed your address to be seen in the tag line. With the change the address will be seen.

From: Ann Parsons
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2020 8:05 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Admin. A possible change to list settings

Hi all,

The problem with this, now that I read it again is that if somebody
wants to recommend a product or service and puts the email address in
the message, it won't be seen. My email address will not be seen in my
tagline. I have it there for a specific reason. I want people to
contact me if they need training. How can they do that if the email
address doesn't show?

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons