Re: Question About Desktop

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Also remember that you don't have to access your desktop from the literal desktop.  Desktop is nothing but a special folder, and it appears in File Explorer.

If you open it from within File Explorer you get a standard File Explorer window that shows things arranged in the way you've elected to have file Explorer arrange them.  I keep too many things on my desktop, which is a bad practice, but I often find it much easier to open Desktop inside File Explorer itself as it makes is so much easier to find what I'm looking for, since it's all there, and I have every folder arranged with subfolders displayed alphabetically at the top followed by items alphabetically after them.