Re: GoldWave: how to make mono file stereo

Pamela Dominguez

That will just make the file take up twice as much room. If it is mono, it won't make it stereo. Pam.

-----Original Message-----
From: Fanus
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2020 12:58 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] GoldWave: how to make mono file stereo

Hello List
I asked this question some time ago but due to a harddrive problem I lost
the answer and I can not remember who answered me, so can someone please
help? I think it was something like opening the file in two GoldWave windows
and then combining the two and then using the stereo item in the effects
menu but I can not remember the exact steps.
Regards
Fanus

https://www.avg.com