Re: BARD Outage

Gene

When you say you can't read Braille books, you can read them.  You can use a Braille translation program that will convert Grade 2 English Braille files into standard text files.  That's how a lot of people read books from book share.  A lot of users of BookShare do not have Braille displays.

If you want to know where to get such a program, a lot of list members can probably tell you.

From: Beth
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Fwd: BARD Outage

NLS Bard is great, but it is in the hands of Congressional peoples,
people who don't always know what we need. Not all of you guys can
afford Bookshare, and we all know what Kindle is capable of ... lol But
my thing is I can't read Braille books at the moment, and where to put
the Bookshare stuff because my Apex is flat and I need to purchase a new
charger. Maybe I'll call Humanware, and then I will have to purchase the
charger with a gift card my pop and mom are supposed to send me soon.
Beth

Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Cell: 720-435-7407
Skype: denverqueen0920