Re: Dymo Braille labeler question

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

On my labeler, the character next to the a is the 'for' sign which is for space and cutting the tape. to the left of that, or clockwise around the dial is the number sign: dots 3-4-5-6. Dots 3-4-5, is the AR sign or sometimes right paren or other things depending on what code of braille you're using.

BTW, I have changed the spelling of labeler because if you're going through your messages quickly, labler makes no sense at all. Label isn't spelled like table. Sounds like it ought to be but it ain't.

Ann P.