Re: Changing Browsers

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 03:50 AM, chris judge wrote:
What do you mean by invisible?
-
I share this question.  Without a definition of what this means, in practice, it's really impossible to help much.

And, like so much in Windows, and in this case in browsers, ALT+D throws focus straight to the web address edit box and selects what's already there, so if you wish to overtype on a tab/page already open to go somewhere else you can.  It works in every modern browser I'm aware of and I just tested it in Firefox, Edge, Chrome, and Brave and it has this behavior in all of them.