Re: Dymo Braille labler question

brian

Even doing that I still have almost enough blank tape to make annother label.  This is the problem with the dymo labeler you go through roles of tape very quickly because al of the waisted tape.  If it was not for that the dymo would be a great way to braille lots of things.

I know that you do have tohave some tape to peal it off but not that much.

Brian Sackrider

On 8/30/2020 11:44 PM, Pat Seed wrote:
Hi Brian and All,
I never tried to analyze what I do with the dymo tape labeller to make it work. However, I grabbed it, and here is what I do and would suggest.

When you are going to get ready to make a label:

1. open the receptacle where the tape is, and keep it open.

2. Have one hand where the label comes out, and the other hand on the tape inside, preparing to guide it.

3. Guide the dymo tape using the hand that is inside the label maker, to the other hand where the tape comes out. Gently and slowly pushing it through works best.

4. Push the tape through so that it just touches a finger of the hand outside the label maker.

5. Press the letters to make your label.

6. Turn the dial of the labeller to the cutting cell, and squeeze the label maker securely with one hand,  while you gently pull out your label with your other hand.

I hope that I have explained this so it makes sense and helps.

Blessings and All the Very Best,
Pat Seed

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2020 9:51 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Dymo Braille labler question

On the Dymo labeler the tape cutter is a full braille cell.  The problem that I had with was that it would cut off way to much blank tape so I quit using it. 

Brian Sackrider

On 8/30/2020 9:37 PM, heather albright wrote:
I think it is the simble by the letter a. cheers Heather
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2020 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Dymo Braille labler question

Hi Loy,

On the dial between the, A , dot 1, and dots, 3, 4, 5, I don't recall what dots 3, 4, & 5 represent is the tape cutter.  It feels like a vertical rectangular block.

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go dodgers!
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2020 4:48 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Dymo Braille labler question

I just got a Dymo Braille Label maker. Is there  way to cut the label when finished?

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.