Re: Edge and browse mode..?

Gene

In JAWS the command is JAWS key z to toggle the virtual pc cursor off and on.

From: Gene
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 11:03 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Edge and browse mode..?

What screen-reader are you using? it’s a screen-reader command and is the
same any time your screen-reader is in browse mode. It is the same in any
browser you use with that screen-reader that supports browse mode. In other
words, it’s the same in Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.

JAWS calls browse mode the Virtual PC cursor.