From: heather albright
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 5:22 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] jaws issues

Hello, I have done a jaws repare and the issue still persistes. I am running jaws2020 and windows 1909. I am reading a txt file by doing insert numpad 2. So it read a couple sentences and it pauses and it gets choppy when trying to read my file. I tried other files, same thing. Any ideas please? Thanks Heather