Re: jaws issues

Gene

It doesn't matter how fresh a copy of Windows is. Corruption can happen and is not necessarily a product of age. I'm not assuming corruption nor that a system restore will correct it, but this is just the kind of problem system restore is provided for, a problem with an unknown cause and no known solution unless, perhaps you are a tech or equivalent and perhaps may want to spend some real time and work solving it. If you do a restore, I hope it works. I suspect you had your computer shut down fully and brought it up from that state when the problem started. To me, that suggests some sort of corruption either in shut down or boot up. if problems continue, it would suggest a hardware problem that needs to be corrected.

-----Original Message-----
From: heather albright
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 5:42 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] jaws issues

I tried word, word pad and notepad. I used max screen, and have restarted
the system several times after the repares. I guess I might have to do a
system restore however, this is a fresh copy of windows it has only ben 3
weeks. It just start all of a sudden today. I even ran a computer scan too.
Thanks Heather