Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 3:42 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] jaws issues

I tried word, word pad and notepad.  I used max screen, and have restarted
the system several times after the repares. I guess I might have to do a
system restore however, this is a fresh copy of windows it has only ben 3
weeks. It just start all of a sudden today. I even ran a computer scan too.
Thanks Heather