Re: computer speaker recommendations please

Troy Burnham

Thanks Loy, this looks like just what I'm looking for.

Are these USB powered? Near the top of the description it says something about 3.5 mm which would be the plug for the earphone jack I presume, but at the bottom I see USB mentioned.

Troy

On 8/31/2020 8:22 PM, Loy wrote:
I just purchase the below speakers from Amazon. They are great, excellent
quality for the price. Like you I am not a big Music listener, but they
sound great with music. Here is the information:
Creative Pebble V2 - Minimalistic 2.0 USB-C Powered Desktop Speakers, 3.5 mm
AUX-in, Up to 8W RMS Power for Computers and Laptops, Type-A Adapter
Included and Extended Cable (Black)
Amazon'sChoicefor "creative pebble v2"$29.99

4 Colors:
Black with USB Type-C Plug$ 29 99