Re: Changing Browsers

Hope Williamson

Not to mention that all modern browsers use what they tried to get the
world to call the omnibox, which is what most of us still call the
address box because that's mostly what we're used to entering in it.
But I don't know of a single browser these days where the address
box/omnibox is not a combination web search box and address box.
Although I don't use it that way. I still do things the old-fashion way.
I type URLs into the address bar, and use a search engine for searches.
Sometimes if I make a mistake typing something, it will automatically
perform a search. I then proceed to type the correct URL into the
address bar.