From: chris judge
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2020 3:52 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Changing Browsers

Hi Nancy.

I use google chrome and ms edge. In both cases I have google set to be the page I land on when the browser opens. I land on the search field for google and I have forms mode automatically come on, so I just have to type what I’m looking for, then press enter. When the page of search results loads I use the R key to move to the main region of the page. I then use the H key to move through the search results as most of them are denoted by a heading. If you require assistance setting up chrome or edge I’m sure one of us can give you a hand.

Cheers.

Chris Judge