From: Carlos
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 12:48 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] looking for a few more VI games please

Here is World of Legends on my Dropbox.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2015 7:39 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] looking for a few more VI games please

as before, these are some VI games that I am interested in getting hold of, but where download or purchase links don't work any more, so am hoping some of you out there can help me get them, thanks in advance.
scrolling battles
shell shock
the snowball war
World of Legends
Three D velocity, (yes I know this is a pay for one, but as the site for it won't come up and can't be found, have no qualms about requesting it here)

can take files via sendspace, dropbox, or skype, if too big to send by e-mail.

Simon