Re: Changing Browsers

Gene

yes. I don't use tabs in that way.

From: chris judge
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2020 4:28 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Changing Browsers

Well Gene that's a matter of personal preference. I have several tabs that open when I launch chrome, including google, my banking site, audible, amazon and a number of others. This way I can launch the browser, then quickly move to the page I want by using control tab, or, since I've finally been able to remember the order of the tabs, I can press control 1 to move to my bank, control 4 to move to audible, etc. There are many ways to do things.

Chris Judge