Re: Question About Desktop

Ann Parsons

Hi Shelly,

'This PC' should be on your desktop. Use the letter t and you'll find it.

Good for you. I just don't understand trainers who don't get it, that a student has to have a picture in the mind of what he or she is doing before doing it. How the heck are you supposed to navigate the desktop if you don't know how? Knowing what the route is makes going to the grocery store a heck of a lot easier. Some of these sighted instructors figure blind people don't need to know what things look like because they can't see them anyway. "Hoy, hoy, ou embliere hraire! Hoy, hoy the stinking thousand!" Richard Adams This refers to all the miriad enemies of rabbits.

Ann P.