Re: Changing Browsers

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Nancy,

          Your desktop is your desktop, and your home page is something that's only applicable in a web browser.  Many of us don't even use home pages anymore.

          I can't recall at the moment what browser you've settled on instead of IE, but I seem to recall it's a Chromium based one.  The easiest thing to do is to open browser settings [ALT+F,S] then use the settings search and look for Home.  This should get you the "Show home button" option, which is toggled off by default.  If you then toggle it on you'll be presented with the options for showing a new tab page, setting a single home page, or anything else if a given browser has it.  Generally most have those two.