Switching Sheets in Google Sheets

Bhavya shah

Dear all,

I use NVDA 2020.2 and Firefox 80.0. When interacting with Google
Sheets on the web, I find it quite a hassle to navigate between
different sheets in the file. Usually, I need to do quite a confusing
combinaiton of browse and focus mode switching, moving and activating
the control for the sheet I want to move to, and some more mode
switching to land my focus back into the newly active sheet. I have
looked into this in vain, but is there a keyboard shortcut to move to
next/previous sheet in Google Sheets (equivalent to Ctrl+PgDn/PgUp in
Microsoft Excel)? If not, is there a more straightforward procedure to
reach the control for different sheets and then refocus the newly
active sheet?

I would truly appreciate your assistance with this.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah