a roku question

Michael Amaro

Hello Listers,

It is my understanding that Walmart sells the roku device.  Which one has the talking audio guide?  I believe one costs 35 dollars and the other 55 or some thing like that.

Thanks

Michael

Email:

JFK"What kind of peace do I mean? What kind of peace do we seek? Not a Pax Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war. Not the peace of the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace, the kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living, the kind that enables men and nations to grow and to hope and to build a better life for their children--not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and women--not merely peace in our time but peace for all time."